Realize your interdisciplinary exchange project – workshop, online exhibition, happening ::: apply by December 22nd ::: to the german version
Cheers for Fears Traumformat gives art students, young artists and curators the opportunity to organize an event or format in January and February that brings together fellow students from different disciplines and art schools.
Cheers for Fears is interested in concepts for an exchange format for young artists and theoreticians. The focus of the dream formats is on curatorial concerns that want to create an interdisciplinary meeting space and enable various interested parties to participate through an open call. Students from different universities can come together in physical space or digitally for a joint exhibition, a research laboratory, an interactive performance, discussion round or other formats to receive new artistic impulses or to try out a new artistic format on unknown terrain. Cheers for Fears supports the formats financially and personally. The Cheers for Fears initiative thrives on the commitment of students and young artists in NRW. That’s why this format responds to the inspirations and impulses of the Cheers community. When selecting the small project, the letter of motivation and the interdisciplinarity of the projects are important to us.
Cheers for Fears offers
- Organisational mentoring
- Our network & advertising tools to spread news about the event
- 1.000€ fee for the organizer
- 3.000€ project budget (speakers, guest artists, as well as travel expenses, technology, equipment, accommodation, catering, advertising and photo documentation)
Apply by December 22 to email@example.com with:
- Concept for an interdisciplinary (corona-compliant) event at a university, in an art space or on the net (max. 2 DIN A4 pages)
- Small budget plan (planned distribution of the project budget)
- Letter of motivation (max. 1 DIN A4 page)
- Short biography
Schicke Jascha eine persönliche Anwort:
Um Jascha eine Nachricht zu schicken, musst du angemeldet sein. Infos und Hinweise gibts es hier.